The quality of the game’s production and our backers’ satisfaction are our only concerns. We chose to work with the best teams, factories, and fulfillment centers because nothing is more important than delivering the best game that we possibly can.
This is our second Kickstarter process and we have successfully delivered the first one: Sheol. The manufacturers we selected in China are responsible of the production of the components and miniatures of some of the most successful Kickstarter projects.
Although we have tried to get all bases covered, there is no guarantee that everything will run smoothly. That is why we have set the game delivery so far ahead (March 2024).
– ARTWORK AND VISUALS: All visuals and components shown here are for presentation purposes only, and can change in the final product.
– DELIVERY ESTIMATE: The shipping date we show is our best estimate, but delays can happen due to many unexpected issues, such as issues with development, quality control, shipping delays, factory issues, bad weather, and more. We are commited to ship your rewards before we distribute the game to non-backers, but because of the difficulty to predict transit times, it is not possible to guarantee you receive the game before somebody else does.
We will do our best to mitigate such circumstances and will communicate regularly to make all the backers aware of any delays.
– RISK OF DELAYS: The project might ship at a later date than indicated.
– EXCLUSIVITY: Items or upgrades included as stretch goals will not be included in the retail version of the game. They may become available, however, in the future as promo items, or parts of future expansions. By the way, the items marked as “KS Exclusive” will not be available in the retail version.
– REFUNDS: We can refund your pledge at any time before the factory production of the project begins. Any refund will be 90%.
– It’s ultimately your responsibility to respond to our post-campaign survey to claim your rewards and to give us information about your shipping address and add-on choices. If you ignore our last call email for more than 4 weeks after the first call, we will consider your pledge a donation and we won’t be able to ship you a reward.
– If the game fails to arrive because of your mistake (wrong address, recipient absent, failure to pick up at courier/postal warehouse, etc.), any additional shipping/warehousing cost for us to re-send/re-deliver your game will be your responsibility. This also includes the costs associated with returning the game. If after investigation it becomes clear that the error was on our part, we will resend your package at our expense.
– If the package is lost, destroyed or damaged, the carrier will be held solely responsible. Any customer claim to the carrier needs to be made at the time of delivery, not later. If the package seems damaged, please ask the postal carrier to make you a receipt “accepted with reserve”.
– Please note that we will not reship any game without first investigating what happened to the first shipment.
– If your game arrives with missing or damaged components, provide us with proof and we will substitute them once we have verified the damage.
– If you live outside of the countries specified as “friendly”, customs taxes may be added. Please check your country’s rules and regulations as this aspect will not be our responsibility.
– We regret we are unable to ship to PO Boxes, and the countries not indicated in the Shipping section.
VAT AND TAXES
Depending on your location, your pledge may or may not be subject to sales tax, VAT or GST.
USA: You may need to pay sales tax depending on your state of residence. Your pledge will be shipped out from within the USA. You will not pay sales tax at the time of delivery.
Canada: GST will be collected in the pledge manager. Your pledge will ship from within Canada. You will not pay GST at the time of delivery.
EU: You will need to pay VAT based on your country of residence, plus shipping in the pledge manager. Your pledge will be shipped from Germany. You will not pay duty or VAT at the time of delivery.
UK: You will need to pay 20% of your pledge, plus shipping in the pledge manager. Your pledge will be shipped from the UK. You will not pay duty or VAT at the time of delivery.
Australia & New Zealand: No GST will be collected. Your pledge will ship from within Australia. You will not pay GST at the time of delivery.
All other countries: You will not be charged any taxes in the pledge manager. Your pledge will be shipped by one of our shipping partners. Please consult your local tax authorities to determine potential duty or tax liability.